View single post by jtjones
 Posted: Aug 30th, 2014 05:10 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
jtjones

Very good point EVPfan, since we are the ones on the lower level we need someone(thing???) from a higher level to show us HOW to communicate with them. We could sit all day transmitting signals, but if no one A) knows that we are sending them and/or B) knows how we are sending them, then the entire enterprise has been for not.

To take a tangent from your human medium "translator" I am curious what is it that those on the other side require from that medium? Is it just the language faculties? If it is then that would be fairly simple (comparatively speaking) to create a fairly complete and complex data structure in a computing device that would contain words, phrases and sentences most commonly used so that beings from the other side could interface with it and communicate through it. If you think about it, our bodies and for that fact, our brains, are nothing more than biological computers. Certain electrical impulses to this or that connection in the brain cause one to wave or say hello. So if these other beings are able to interact with a persons physical self, then they are able to interact with the brain and therefore should be able to interact with a computer or other type of electronic system.

Jan I agree and it is an interesting problem, especially since WE are only able to see this from the very bottom and have no way to know how to get reliable messaging through.

Keith I have to say it's nice to have a place like this where I can discuss my crazy thoughts and ideas. You have hit the nail on the head, how can we perceive something that we cannot even understand. It is interesting that those on the other side are able to communicate as well as they do with us, we just need to get better tools to communicate with, since we are on the bottom end of the conversation.

I will not give up trying to do this. I understand that the amount of energy required should be an enormous amount, but then what type of energy? This (and I am really sorry but I have to say it, I'm a geek and I have to) this fringe science that we are all a part of will one day be looked at as goofy, because we were trying to shoot a moving target in the dark without a gun. I think this is something that we will take for granted in the future, we would have to in order to grow beyond what and where we are now.