View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Aug 30th, 2014 02:36 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Agreed, and yes it does continue...

I agree with you both, and JT I understand and appreciate your perspective, was able to visualize it as you have expressed.

Jan, you hit it on the head. Morse code is one of my skills, and I often wondered the same in the past. And, since computer language is based on a simple "0" off or "1" on, represented as binary, then it would be possible to construct a similar language with respect to communication with spirit....

and so we continue......

I think likely one of the issues is timing....in order to communicate in that fashion a connection would have to be so strong so as to sustain the connection at the same level for the entire duration of the message...

I have hoped for improvements in electromagnetic measurements that would provide this "on" or "off" as indicated by levels, have hoped I would see this in some of Bill Chappell's devices...

reminds me of spirit images. some are half faces, some are upside down, or in any rotated view of the picture, sometimes they overlap.....but they are definitely 3d, and we see them in only 2d, which goes hand in hand with JT's observation.

energy has no form as we perceive it, it is very challenging to even produce conditions in which a full spirit face is formed, even as we only get a few words of their consciousness stream as they think or "talk" and call it evp.....it will be found that evp is only the tip of the iceberg sticking out of the water, before it sinks again under the surface. What lies underneath is what we really seek.

forward we stride :)

Keith