View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Jan 22nd, 2007 06:37 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hello everyone.. Hi Laura, .. thank you for the kind words.... I just also would like to say that I am finally working on my website once again... I intend to get things moving along with this now.. I am tentatively scheduled to be a guest on David John Oates' internet broadcast within the next few weeks.. not sure of the date and time as of yet.. David usually waits til pretty close to show time to officially post his schedule.

Either way, I suppose it's about time I get busy on taking my work in this a little more seriously, and be much clearer on what this actually is for me. I won't be getting involved with much group work, this has never been productive for me. I do appreciate occasional exchanges with people, but I get most of my work done best when I work moreless alone. I find that when it comes to very focused ITC work, it requires MUCH energy and concentration. I know that people talk about it being more powerful to have people work in groups.. I just haven't been part of seeing this as beneficial myself in my personal experience, though I've tried it a number of times.

I do want to also say that I am going to make a point of reading more available material about what other people working with various approaches to ITC are contemplating. In a way, if I find that I am accessing some similar information, this may bring me closer to successful collaboration. Well, I best get back to the website schooling...

Brian

Last edited on Jan 22nd, 2007 06:37 PM by Brian Jones