View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Jul 26th, 2014 12:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

Hey, Ray!

Thank you for the work you did with the editing! Now,  around the 8-12 second mark, I hear something that ends with the word, "YOU." With real emphasis on the last word, kind of like an "I, DON'T, KNOW.... YOU". Were you, by any chance, able to make out any of what was being said? I ask because conditions today are very similar to what they were (weather wise) when I took these recordings, and I may go out to try to attempt to get clarification from spirit. I know that there are spirits there, it's almost "heavy" so to speak, when I go into this cemetery. We are supposed to have severe thunderstorms, which absolutely do not scare me, as well as a chance for Tornadoes here in Indiana today. I think, on a whim, I am going to go back out there and try again to see what I can come up with. I just always feel like there is one "negative" spirit, or perhaps misunderstood, spirit there that tries to get my attention. Especially after my dog became friggin' irate at a statue of Jesus Christ.

If I capture anything, I'll post it here in mp3 format, so that I do not have to keep sending links to my Youtube channel. For what it's worth, I opted out of "make money with Youtube" thing, so when I ask people to check out my clips, rest assured, it is not to make any money. I just use what is easiest, which is usually to load the audio through Windows Live Movie Maker, and upload it to Youtube. Oh well.

Thanks again, Ray, for the help. Would love to hear if you made anything out of the clips.