View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2014 05:18 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

Wow, thank you so much for the work. I couldn't get it figured out with Audacity. You did an awesome job cleaning up what I uploaded. I forgot to use the "export to .mp3" option so I could just upload it that way. Dang it. Lesson learned, though.

I'll tell you, Ron, after hearing listening to all of the work you did for this clip, I am somewhat relieved. I thought I had heard a rather nasty reference around the 9 to 12 second range. It may still be there, and I am just not hearing it now. However, what I believe I now here is much "nicer", so to speak.

I had four recordings from this visit, and all but this one recording were "wind-free", so to speak. I have to admit, I do think I hear more in the clip that sounds wind tainted, but I thought maybe it was just my ears making sound out of the wind.

Either way, I love the edits you did to the recording, and will listen to them a few more times. They seem to get clearer and clearer with each listen. This was at my grandma's grave, again. I have come to believe the Ovilus is more of a toy than it is anything else. I do get somewhat relevant answers, but what the Ovilus was saying, versus what I believed I was hearing as EVP, was nowhere close to the same things.