View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Jun 27th, 2014 06:29 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi, pleasure to meet you, and thank you for sharing your thought, ideas, and expression with us.

I resonate and agree with your assessment of "heaven", etc. and feel that we create our own "heaven" or "hell"....

I also started out by scouring and devouring every last word on worlditc, it was a launching platform for my interest and successive work.

Your last expressed sentiment, one of working together as the primary focus, rather than as individuals, is also one that I share. I feel the misconception that was made in the past and that continues as a whole, but is quickly changing, is the idea that "I can change the world. I will prove life after death to the world. I'll work hard, and everything will work out." Then people get frustrated.

The next generation of work with spirit encompasses all spirituality, not just that of ITC. Let's take an example: if I was someone in spirit and I said "hmmm, I want to work with someone in the physical plane towards a common goal.....let's see, who shall I work with?"

..do you think they would choose a person acting as an individual, or see a group that resonates and choose them? I would choose the group. not that spirit doesn't work directly with individuals, because they most certainly do. the question is: what has the most potential?

The world of experimentation is changing rapidly. Within the next couple of years I feel we'll see more people coming together ad sharing each other's work, not just their own.

As Mark Macy and countless others have described and communicated, the goal is:

To bring humankind into alignment with who we really are, that we are spirit, that there is no death, and that a combination of working together, raising awareness, and developing our spirituality is the bigger picture.

Proof of life after death is a means to an end, not the finality.

Cheers,
Keith