View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Jun 8th, 2014 12:28 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

Thanks, Ron. I would love to share the entire EVP session, but it was far too personal, and what I was able to share required a lot of "perseverance" in regards to going back and trying to get just the "evidence".
As you mentioned, I too thought I was hearing more than one single "voice" throughout the recording, but did not want to say anything. My grandma (only deceased for 5 or so years) is buried "with" my grandpa (next to him). I never met him but kept feeling as though maybe he was there as well, mainly due to the energy shifts I think I felt. Like I said, this was an extremely emotional/real life conversation I was having, and my grandma was always the one who was encouraging
"Things have to get better at some point" was kind of her way of thinking, and I couldn't help but feel like there was an extremely empathetic spirit there who was consoling in a way. Yet, after I would get that feeling that someone positive was there, I would then feel that energy that "macho" men give off. Like, "Get over yourself and buck up, life's not all roses and sunshine". Truly a unique experience for me, but I always question whether my own mental health was coming into play. (Not that I am a psychotic person- I do have severe Panic disorder and PTSD, and have recently been forced off medication due to insurance.) So, life is not real great at the moment, and even though I could never commit suicide, I was hoping to hear from spirit what would happen if the choice was made. Kind of a downer of a topic, but I figure it's always best that I let everyone know as much about me so they can decide if they want to believe me, or not.