View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Aug 11th, 2007 11:00 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that your life experience and knowledge of spirit has led you to new areas to grow in.

It's not uncommon to hear all kinds of things in evp's that don't seem to make sense. First of all, the question is who is talking to whom? In addition, we have the difficulty of the nature of evp itself, of how it sounds and how it's created. I think of evp as a "bug" in a way - you know like an eavesdropping device that is used by a government employee. When I listen to evp it's like listening to a conversation amongst people thats far away. Sometimes the signal spikes and gets louder, most of the time it's barely audible. When the "energy" spikes, that's when we tend to hear a couple of words. Most people focus on this short segment and try to figure out what is being said. Sometimes they can figure it out, sometimes they can't.

Spirit also talks to each other, just as we do - and it's not unusual to pick up parts of their conversations also.

In short, I wouldn't make much of the comment that they are not "allowed" to speak with us. This comment could mean several things -- it could mean that this person has a superstition of communicating with the "living" on the earth plane, it could mean that someone is watching over your communication and does not allow anything but positive interaction, etc. All in all, I would continue on with your work, uninterrupted and positive always - you can never go wrong that way.

Enjoy the forum!!

Keith