View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: May 2nd, 2014 03:20 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Innes,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and thank you for taking the opportunity to share this information with us. We appreciate everyone that contributes here, and also elsewhere in our global (and beyond) communities.

On one hand, I would like to mention part of my experience pertaining to those conducting the work mentioned in your report, and with the other I will do it gracefully to ensure that this thread remains informational, rather than biased, defamatory, etc.

When I was asked to listened to files containing Morse Code, related to the work you reference in your report, it contained a message identical in both translation and audio representation as a message from the sinking Titanic. I have a record of this email and information, the youtube video has now been removed. I did not comment publicly, as there was no need, nor is it my area within which I work-it serves no purpose in my role. As a side note, I served in the ARMY as a Morse Code Interceptor for 3 years. Shortly put, this file at one point was procured as communication by spirit. Likely, if work has been questioned by people at some point, this is one of the reasons why. If legitimate communications were received, it was mixed with questionable, which muddied the water.

Frankly, we'll leave it to experts such as yourself, Jan, and others elsewhere to independently verify and research such endeavors - as well as publish them through your own channels.

That being said, I want nothing more in the world than for everyone to experience a pinnacle of communication with spirit and personal development. I know it is possible, the potential is inherently within us all, and we are quickly reaching a new dawn where technical will help bridge the gap.

Of course, personal spiritual development is paramount, rather than tantamount to technical evolution, as seen from my personal perspective.

Thanks to all,

In the light,
Keith