View single post by Old-Frank
 Posted: Aug 10th, 2007 07:02 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Old-Frank

I've heard part of a show where they claimed I said my boxes don't even work--untrue, and misquoted. 

The box does work! It was not designed, nor built for these brain dead paranormal investigators that insist on only using the box at "haunted" locations, and even there they refuse to use the box as I say. For one thing none of them connect the recorder to the line out jack, they sit the recorder beside the box and hope to "capture" something, as if a voice is going to come flying by. There's is an incredible lack of technical knowledge by these wanna be experts. You do not need to go to these supposed "haunted" locations to get EVP with the box or any EVP method, THEY COME TO YOU, even the so called stuck spirits.  That's right, spirits have no limitation, it is us that have all the limits, including an appalling lack in IQ.

Everything these paranormal pros, experts, or whatever they want to be called think they know is seems to be worng, but that concept is so far above their heads they can't conceive of, nor can anyone tell them anything that is outside their stupid little paradigm. They get on webcasts, and radio shows, and make all their uninformed proclamations, and of course the uninformed listeners beleive all the BS.

I tend to piss people off, or maybe hurt some feelings, but geeze! Most have no understanding of this stuff, and can't accept that everything they were taught, or saw in the movies, or saw on TV is wrong.

Old Frank