View single post by Phoenix
 Posted: Apr 17th, 2014 05:44 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Phoenix

Can and also if you get good at it you can hear speaking in ambient atmosphereic sounds like wind in the leaves and running water.  It sounds just like the evp  but its a bit trickier to pick up.  You can eventually drop the recorder and just talk.  It took me about 6 months of hard sometimes painful work.

The ability appears to be related to scrying.  Some do it easier than others. Once contacted the spirit you want to talk to can help make it easier for both of you.  The things I found helped

Consistency same time same place every day  same spirit or small group of spirits.  I work with 4-5  mostly with 2 individuals.  The other 3 fill in if someone is tied up.
Frequent but short sessions 3-4 times a day  At one year I'm doing usually 3 session a day up to an hour and half a session. Average is 45 minutes. I'm sorta semi retired so I have time. Work days I do  a couple sessions squeeze somethin in on my break if I get one and when I get home.

Respect privacy don't post responses without permission from the spirit. Some find it highly offensive to be " put on display" Others are more laid back and enjoy the attention. Don't assume.... ask.

Ask the spirit how communication can be improved and follow the instructions.

Once you get over the novelty of it work on something meaningful; seriously considering the spirit's suggestions.

The uncomfortable feeling your experiencing is an alteration of your beliefs of reality allow it to proceed without fighting it. It's okay normal and it will get better the more you work with this.:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: