View single post by fmw
 Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 08:55 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

asil wrote:
well, that sounds terrible. I am curious though, I seem to be able to carry on the same conversation that was on the recording - all good, but not sure if you thought your conversation was good also? I can imagine all kinds of ways it could go and I do want to be careful. Thanks for the advice, just wish I could know for sure anytime that we are talking to someone that it is really them...?? It's kind of iffy.

Could you possible elaborate on how you discovered that the spirit that was talking with you was evil?

asil,

The way I discovered what the bad spirit really was up to was when I wanted to talk to passed relations and it would not let me get out using evp, and at that point it was too late as it had already installed the necessary wiring in my head so I could hear it without a recorder, and yes it was clear.

Yes they can imitate anyone you want to talk to just by reading your mind. What ever you do don't give any permissions of any kind, and even if you don't (I didn't) they can still get in especially if you are a sensitive. At this point I want you to just run, but your situation is different than mine was so who knows, and that's up to you.

Frank