View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 08:13 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

asil wrote: I like to go back and listen again because it seems like I miss things and suddenly it has gotten easier to understand.

I am getting messages , current messages when I am listening with headphones. I even got a message saying "go to #---, I think that one has a silent place" and then when I did it was "this one might work but there is a lot of background noise" etc.

Finally found one with the right black space and it's like I have turned on spirit radio and (well, this is a particular person that i wanted to talk to ) just carries on and it's pertinent and current and seems to read my thoughts because I don't really have to answer out loud and they respond.

Hello Lisa,

The situation you describe is possible.  I know people that this has happened to. 

When responses change to current messages as you say...it is because you are hearing them in real-time.  It's called The Corti Effect. 

The Organ of Corti is the portion of the inner ear where the nerve endings send auditory signals to the brain.

There is an apparent ability for the folks on the other side to use random noise
to influence your hearing.

As far as being able to read your thoughts...yes...that happens too.  This situation has been noted before by the peeps over at AtransC.  In reality,  it does not just happen when you are listening to EVPs but instead occurs all the time.

A simple experiment to test this scenario is to do the ole': I'm thinking of a number between x and x and ask them to tell you what that number is.

If you have a snippet of that "black space" noise,  you can copy - paste the snippet into a longer clip.  Play it as a loop through your computer speakers or home stereo so you're not tied to headphones or earbuds.

Take Care,
Ron