View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Apr 13th, 2014 09:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

I do not have any personal experience carrying on a conversation with someone in spirit.

The explanation of "upon playback" and talking to them at the same time was confusing at first, it would still likely be partial clairaudience, perhaps assisted by equipment.

One of the facts that perhaps is not as best well known is that spirit is around us all the time, in all forms of energy and while I have not experienced the above, I have experienced years of spirit talking non-stop using various methods. It is like listening to a stream of consciousness, and also quite normal.

Many people think when they get 2 or 3 syllables that was all person in spirit said. Most often, this is not true. They were actually "thinking" or "speaking" their stream of consciousness the entire time, it's just all that made it through is the 2 or 3 syllables. That's what we call evp, but it will soon be commonplace to be aware that sustained communication with spirit, as in conversations, will be possible. But much of it will also be like listening in on someone else's thinking - some of which happens to relate to you.

Keith