View single post by asil
 Posted: Apr 12th, 2014 01:19 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
asil

Oh my goodness, so glad to find this thread!! YES YES and YES! I just discovered this happening after recording a short time. I like to go back and listen again because it seems like I miss things and suddenly it has gotten easier to understand. Well, I thought that I was coming unglued when it seemed like I was hearing different messages than should have been on that recording, and finally figured out that yes, I am getting messages , current messages when I am listening with headphones. I even got a message saying "go to #---, I think that one has a silent place" and then when I did it was "this one might work but there is a lot of background noise" etc. Finally found one with the right black space and it's like I have turned on spirit radio and (well, this is a particular person that i wanted to talk to ) just carries on and it's pertinent and current and seems to read my thoughts because I don't really have to answer out loud and they respond.

Is this what you are talking about fmw?? Not really knowing much about any of this, I had no idea that this was happening to others.

???