View single post by Sam
 Posted: Mar 30th, 2014 07:16 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Sam

ckmscott wrote:
Sam,

The transmitting station term was used extensively in the ITC work done by the Harsch-Fischbachs in the '80s and '90s.  In some of those transmissions, the spirirts stated that everything passed through a transmitting stations on their end.  I run into the term a lot in certain types of EVP work that I do, including radio sweep and EVPMaker.  Often I am referred to as Chicago or Chicago Station by the spirits.

Thinking about it, though, I think it is intuitive that lower-level earthbound entities would reach us directly, but higher-level entities might use a station to communicate.

Best,

Chris Scott

Hmm, I just noticed my links aren't working.

I still haven't come across the term "transmitting station" in my recordings. I've only heard the spirits talk about about broadcasting, which I assume would be from these transmitting stations. I do know that I have a female technician and technicians, from my understanding, can be associated with the transmitting stations. So I think I'm on the right path.

The spirits don't identify me by my location, but they have given me a nickname too. It's all very fascinating!

Samantha

Last edited on Mar 30th, 2014 07:16 AM by Sam