View single post by SilverWolfe
 Posted: Aug 7th, 2007 01:18 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
SilverWolfe

hey Keith & everyone!

im new here and am in the feild of evp-itc/mediumship etc etc.. sorry to write so big but find it hard to read small type..

I am trying to improve communications with the other side using any methods that might work. I have never tried the feedback loop idea but have all the gear i need ( i think) and have been trying to figure out how to do it myself by reading all the posts- gotta tell ya- it can be confusing when you dont know the lingo! lol:blink:

anyway- i have been communicating with someone named Harold ( or so I think)- he has had occassions to tell me that hes "not supposed to talk" and "they know we are talking about evps" and they are 'watching us right now"

ok, so who are 'they', why are we not allowed to talk about evps, and why would they be watching us right now? all i was doing was standing there with a recorder in my hand looking like a doofus.

If anyone has some ideas, i would appreciate it- or pointers etc. glad to finally see some ppl in the world are into this feild too and im not the only one, nor am i nuts! Will put my evps up for you all to hear( if youd like) but not sure if this is the right spot for them or not.

looking forward to chatting with/meeting you all

Wolfe