View single post by asil
 Posted: Mar 20th, 2014 12:19 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
asil

I have found that I get almost as many messages as the amount of time that I let my recorder run - thought it was just going to be a few words here and there. It is still so tedious to dissect and figure out but I am getting better at it. Lots of variations in tone and sound level.

Anyway, I asked my son (who I am always asking to speak to but have heard from other family members, surprise!) since he had a good vantage point now and thought maybe he would like to talk about current events - any info on the missing plane. I also was very curious if I would get any response to a specific, since I mostly get the usual miss you, want you to be happy etc. I value all communication though.

I got this "I don't know much about the airplane but I do know that something happened and the pilots were incapacitated. They tried to get someone to land the plane but couldn't and they are all dead." there is more but I won't post the recording, too hard for most of you to make out but ask if you are curious. I did hear something from a captain - "I want everyone to know that this was an accident and not terrorism" and a little voice that I will post "Mommy!" and then it says something about them not being able to find them.

Wonder if any of this will turn out to be the case or ?  Anyone else get any info??

Attachment: mommy.wav (Downloaded 911 times)