View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 04:33 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi Keith,
                 I didn't know the specifics about the electrolarynx, I have one I tried to use in some experiments.. but it really just sits on the shelf in my studio museum.... I am not sure what you are asking or saying about the magnetic tape .... I mainly use magnetic tape because I've never found anything digital I could analyze playback of one handed and as responsive as the cassette deck I showed in that video....  I thought initially I was going to do somewhat of a driveby here.... but I must admit, after the past couple of days, maybe I'm a lot more compatible with forum dialog than I knew...

I will tell you what my aim is now.... to get myself as healthy and clear-minded as possible with the all important positive attitude.... I've got some serious pressing things to handle outside of this adventure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the ITC experimentation I'm doing really unfolds in the very near future... I don't know if it really is the truest yardstick to measure these things by if everyone can hear them the same way.... I'm not really sure how physical these artifacts truly are.... either way, it sure is exciting sometimes to think that this is a viable way to interact with otherwise invisible/inaudible signals of consciousness...

Keith, the itcbridge website is really looking great... I really appreciate your long term offering here !

Brian

PS .. I see you've just added to this thread while I was writing this..... I don't mind your moving this however you want... you know how you've got things arranged here... people seem to look in many places on this site ! Though if you notice that the Spiricom ref. of using the modified audio from Spiricom is not the key factor, in fact, I have now gone back to the buzzing sounds of my hair trimmer.. whatever you prefer Keith....