View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 01:22 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Brian,

Very much enjoyed checking out your method and video! I like the acoustic chamber idea, and if I was at home I'd run your file through a notch filter to filter out the spiricom tones and see what remains.....I've always been fascinated with the ideas, and have tried many different things.....

When I looked at Spiricom tones once, from a file in use, they were not the frequencies listed on other websites.....on that note, have looked into electrolarynx devices...did you know that they have a tone approximately 72khz apart, spread across a spectrum somewhere from 500hz on up to 3Khz? so cool.....

I have no doubt that messages can be obtained in this way, and I see your moving the microphone as providing changes in amplitude, which spirit of course can use, as they do in evp normally...but with the addition of tones that may help sustain intelligible voice. It reminds me of when I used to record in the car, and spirit could be heard, but not understood in the sound of the wind (since tones not close to human voice in those frequencies)

Do you think the tape magnetic head playing full tape has any influence, in your opinion?

Glad to see you active my friend, and look forward to more work from you!

Keith