View single post by asil
 Posted: Feb 12th, 2014 09:43 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
asil

Thanks ever so much for your time !

I definitely hear it (it...have no idea what but maybe 3 words?) but of course, at the time I certainly did not. There maybe seems to be something about water - rain, faucets running, that help. I haven't tried to record enough to figure out much of anything, except there really seems to be some activity in my son's room and around his things. I hope it is him, but I think I will have to have more experiences until I have some confirmation.

I have downloaded audacity, hoping to at least get a visual of the sounds and where there are blips. I don't have a clue how to enhance, or modify, but I did figure out how to turn up the volume past what my headphones and phone could manage. That helps me alot. Headphones are also a must.

I am thankful for the info about storing files - will do that in a second. Sounds a bit like dropbox? I don't use, but others in family do. Also, for the record, I am using my Galaxy note 2 phone. It is just such a multi purpose thing, mini computer really. I had no idea if it was an exceptable recording device, but glad to hear that it is. I had recorded myself working on a speech, and was happy with the results, so thought I would give it a try.