View single post by lance
 Posted: Feb 5th, 2014 10:41 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lance

Hi Both.... What has been going on here????
I see some posts have been removed.

Thanks for the reply's on this thread Neil and Keith...

My goal in this research has always been a personal journey for me, to be a better person and to help others (To help bereavement)
  My view is that I feel these Phone ITC apps are endangering the research, people new to this field are buying them in hope that they can speak to our friends in spirit because it says 'on the packet' they even got a 'ouija Board' on app now?????
Cat Perks made a video of one app on you tube and summed it up after researching the app.
Quote Cat:Sadly this app is nothing more than a toy and not for the serious researcher.

This is a quote from Sonia Rinaldi site....

'It has become clear to us that our research must yield reliable evidences for the survival of the Spirit after bodily death. And to yield such evidences our research must be carried out in controlled circumstances so that its results can bear the forces of scientific scrutiny and remain true. We understand that for the ITC phenomenon to be considered valid, it must bear the seal of scientific validation.'

I feel we must still experiment under controlled conditions, ruling out false positives as we go along, but I feel the research is now being 'blind faith' lead by the new generation of 'ghost hunters'  which is worrying to me.   I understand we must move forward, but are these apps the future of ITC??? I hope not.
ITC research needs dedication, I sit in front of my old valve radio listening to white noise in hope of communication from our friends in spirit, but I enjoy it..... But I feel the new generation is, like Neil said, wants a 'quick fix' where we need to build a relationship with Spirit and have a good 'resonance '
Take care, Lance