View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jan 19th, 2014 01:58 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

PSB7USER wrote:
Hey Ron,

Any idea why some EVP captures seem to be completely unrelated to anything that is going on? For instance, if I were to have said, "What is your favorite color?" and the spirit responded, "what is a pothole", it doesn't make sense. I do seem to be getting more "on-topic" responses, but I usually forget to upload them.

In your opinion, do you believe that my house does have spirit activity?

I know we talked about spirit being present always, but I am asking if you believe that there may be more activity going on here than most places, i.e. are they seeking me out for some reason?

Hi Josh,

Sparks has a good point on available background noise for the formulation of responses.

IMO...I still maintain that the good folks on the other side pass through everyplace on a regular basis whether recordings are going on or not.

You could be getting more activity because you are recording and therefore there is a greater opportunity for spirit to communicate...regardless if the response takes the form of a direct answer to your question, insult you, ask for help, or a nondescript comment.

Regards,
Ron