View single post by lance
 Posted: Jul 22nd, 2007 08:43 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lance

Hi to all..

OK, last week I was visiting the cemetery and got talking to a lady and a man, the weather conditions was very windy but sunny, the lady and man was about 15ft away from me...

Anyway we was having a conversation about different things, I told them that my parents had passed (then I heard EVP unknown 50) on playback.. I remember the man at that point said ' I am a retired Clergy, over the years he's been up here and see friends young and old been buried...'

OK the second EVP, you can hear the intrusion of EVP and then the man and lady still talking in the distance... I feel someone is saying 'Can't seem to come through'

My query is, that because of the high winds could it have been the couples voices were distorted??   as I have exprienced this in the past, getting that high pitched noise as the wind whisltes past the mic.. anyway see what you all think, these are the raw files, take care, lance.

The first one you will here my voice very plain at the begining, then the unknown then the mans voice..

Attachment: unknow50.mp3 (Downloaded 1648 times)