View single post by PSB7USER
 Posted: Jan 7th, 2014 01:32 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
PSB7USER

Thanks, Ron. I always look forward to your replies, as you tend to give me much needed insight into the paranormal world. I know that we have both said that spirit is always around us, and I have embraced that as much as possible. However; even though I limit how much time I spend trying to capture "proof" of something going on, I sometimes worry that spirit believes that I want to communicate with them, all the time.

I know it is selfish of me, or any of us who attempt to communicate contact with spirit, to assume that they will work on my schedule. Yet, when we are not rolling on recorders, or cameras, or any detection devices in general, and they make their appearance known through whispers or knocks, we get upset about it.

I tried to put myself in the spirit's shoes, and imagined "how would I feel if some random stranger just came up to me asking me to move closer to a light to make their device flash, or repeatedly asked me to speak into their recording device and tell them my name", and while I can sympathize with their scenario, I also would like to believe that I would not hang around just any old house that I wanted to, just to wait on them to allow me a chance to be heard from the other side. I know that all of us here respect spirit/spirits, but I can't help but wonder why the spirits of people that I do not know would want to hang around my house. Maybe it is because they know there is a greater chance that I will listen to them, versus the neighbor? I certainly never knowingly invited anything into the house. I am 100% sure of that. Even when I would go to the cemetery and clean my grandmothers graves, I would say a prayer, and respectfully, yet forcefully enough to let them know that I was the one who was supposed to be in charge here, let any spirits who talked to me through my voice recorder, who were not either one of my grandmothers, know that they are not permitted to follow me home for any reason.

I guess I am just at a loss as to why it seems I get so much "help me" responses, but Ron, if you say that it is fairly common, I 100% believe you.

Thank you, again, for watching, and listening, to my video. I obviously do not know how to properly do a noise-removal through Audacity. Every time I select "just a few seconds" of noise to let Audacity know what to filter out, the values are always the same after I select the noise. Trying to do a noise removal through WaveLab LE is darn near impossible- and I am actually kind of tech savvy.