View single post by PSB7USER
 Posted: Jan 4th, 2014 11:41 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
PSB7USER

Hi all! I hope you all had a great holiday season! Now, on to what I need you others to hear. I am posting this not because I just want people to see what I have captured, rather, I am starting to wonder if there is something here that may actually be needing something, something that I most likely can not give him/her.

My dog is my main alert that something paranormal may be happening around me. He's the reason I grabbed my camera, after watching him track something with his eyes for quite some time, occasionally turning to me and tapping me on my foot with his front paw. He had just been out, so he was not trying to get me to let him out. I had just poured water into his water bowl when I believe I captured an EVP. Yes, the TV was on but you can tell the difference between TV and what you willl hear at the 6, 7, and 8 seconds markers. The EVP happens about 3 or 4 seconds before I grab the camera because I thought I heard it with my own ears, and was attempting to follow it upstairs. Nobody else was home at the time of this recording.

Please let me know if you hear anything, and if so, what it is you believe you hear. This is throwing me for a loop as to why I have captured a spirit requesting this of me upwards of four or five times now.

Since I can not embed it properly, HERE IS THE LINK TO MY VIDEO