View single post by PSB7USER
 Posted: Dec 23rd, 2013 02:51 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
PSB7USER

Hey, Ray,
Thanks for listening and watching my clip. I will admit that the tv does make it difficult to know for sure what it is we are hearing. However, when the tv is off, or if I do something out of the ordinary, it seems like the spirits will just quit communicating altogether. Almost as if they are unsure whether or not they want to be heard. However, I am trying to remember to turn the tv off more, so that having the tv off becomes the new normal. My dog just does not like complete silence, so I tend to leave it on at a low volume for him.
Interesting that your cat does the same thing. I firmly believe animals have a superior ability to pick up on spirit presence. Ever since I took my dog with me to visit my grandmothers grave, and he went bonkers as I was genuflecting before a statue of Jesus, he has been keenly aware of everything it seems. This happened almost three years ago, and while I do not have video, I did find an audio recording from that visit. If I can clean out my cursing (I was upset that my dog was lashing out so viciously at something I could not see, and the three or four other people in the cemetery had noticed I had a recoder and camera, and I really, really did not want to have to explain myself to them, so there was a lot of "get your behind in the car, now!", but not in those words.) I did make sure my dog did not use the bathroom within the burial grounds.