View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Jul 18th, 2007 07:59 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Milan,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for the questions - I think they're on quite a few people's minds. Better yet, I'd like to join you in finding out the answer. Haven't really had anybody ask those kind of questions yet. I think most people are afraid.

Now, I can't answer them - but I know who can. Why not ask the other side directly? I'll give more info later - first I'll email the appropriate people who may be able to ask spirit those questions directly.

That being said, here's my opinion - based on research I've done so far. I believe that yes, there can still be sexual relations in the afterlife - or more specifically the next "level." Now, I do think that it may be slightly different - and not exactly the same as the way it is expressed here. What I mean is here it is both a part of nature and expression of feelings and love. Here we have the physical need to procreate. There - I don't think there is a need.

We know that they eat, drink, think, work, play, sing, and do many other things that we do now. I think there is also the equivalent of what we crave in regards to physical and emotional needs.

So I believe that sex does still exist and occur in the afterlife, but (maybe??) that the more we grow in spirit the less an act of physical expression will be desired by us. .......................and with that being said - Here's my question --

If we evolve and move forward on our spiritual path to the point where physical connection is no longer a reality, desired, or required - doesn't something better take it's place?? I think so.

The answer to the other question about age is at The Circle of the Silver Chord website (I'm pretty sure) I advise looking through their cross-reference of information and listening to some of the audio files. It's very current - all of the recordings have been in the last year.

My thoughts are that in order to communicate and produce a physical representation of who they are (because they don't have the equivalent of a physical body anymore), they connect with and adapt to the medium through which they're communicating, and that appears as the most recent physical form they experienced and inhabited here during life. (that was a long sentence!)

In a nutshell, I would like to know the exact answer also. I've seen the answer somewhere before, but can't recall it right now. Will let you know if I run across this topic.

See you on the forum!!!!

Keith