View single post by lance
 Posted: Jul 15th, 2007 02:18 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lance

Hi Milan and welcome to the site..:)

Ok I will also try to answer some of the questions you raised..

To be honest nobody knows the truth..  We can only go on what research has from studying the subject of Etheric beings...

I myself like to follow the believe that all Etheric being remain the same age and personality as when they passed over.  I feel that sexual relationships and material things are not thought of has they was on earth, if we think of the spirit as energy seeing us as beams of light as other spirit beings, love will come to mind rather than actually need for physical touch (if that makes sense)  I believe that when A person passes, they will always remain close to the ones they loved on earth and to beings that have passed before them.;  I feel as spiritual beings they gain more insight from this lesson of their material life (just gone) and things that concern us at present (such as money worries or jobs etc)  is earthly thinking, because as etheric being they have an high insight to things but in a different way..  They still have to work hard to gain more spiritual insight through a connective energy way...

Also take alook at Tom Butlers site, it might be of interest to you...

http://ethericreality.aaevp.com/index.htm

hope this helps, and this is just my personal view from my research, take care, Lance.:)

Last edited on Jul 15th, 2007 05:14 PM by lance