View single post by milan320
 Posted: Jul 15th, 2007 06:00 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
milan320

Hi Everyone,
I came across this site doing a google search and found it quite interesting a lot more up to date than worlditc.org

Just a quick background, I became somewhat interested in EVP/ITC after my girlfriend passed away some months ago. Had a bit of success with EVP, with the voices being extremely clear also, but once and only once.

My questions now is to the more experienced people. Reading different websites on ITC, I've become more and more confused at times, about the reality of the afterlife. I do not doubt the afterlife but I see some contradictions frome one source to the next. I'm hoping that some of the more experienced people could perhaps clarify some things for me.

The first one that struck me was a long article on http://www.worlditc.org/c_04_s_bridge_28.htm

In this article, a contact Swejen Salter tells Prof. Senkowski that the average age of people in the afterlife is about 25-30. If true that's great, who wants to get old :-). However, I notice that a lot of the Spirit Faces photos that Macy has are considerably older ... see Frederich Juregenson for instance.

Meek, in his book After We Die What Then ... states that sexual relations are impossible in the afterlife, whilst Salter says the opposite.

I'm hope that no one thinks I'm trying to doubt here, just have some of these "contradictions" potentiall cleared up by more experienced people.

Cheers.
/Milan