View single post by Babs
 Posted: Nov 18th, 2013 04:31 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Babs

Hi all

I received lots of adverts lately from this group and I was going to unsubscribe until I looked back on what I had written years ago and the great replies I received. I have decided to stay. Just letting you know that six years has gone by and I have a 3 year-old boy who is keeping me very busy.

Babs xx

Babs wrote:
Hello.  I am Babs from the UK.  My most treasured darling gorgeous daughter was taken away from me suddenly the day before her 13th birthday in May this year.  I got up one morning to find her dead in bed.  My husband and myself are completely mortified by this and the cause of death is still not known.

I want to believe that she can see me and she is happy.  I have been to see a medium and been told that she is working with horses (well horses were her favourite animal).  I am always searching for evidence that she is somewhere nice.  I have had many many dreams as well as nightmares since she has gone and I had an experience when I saw her on the stairs and hugged her but I was lying on my bed in a state of calm at the time so I questioned it.  Also, I talk to her a lot and hope she can hear me.  Once when I asked her to give us a sign, my friend's mobile phone starting playing music which it had never done before, my husband's mobile phone went back a whole year on the date so the day on his screen was wrong and the same happened to my sister's phone.  My mum also said she felt someone stroking her arm very gently.

Sorry this is a long introduction, but I could go on forever if I don't stop now.

Babs x