View single post by Jeremy Michael Bloxsom
 Posted: Oct 19th, 2013 03:17 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jeremy Michael Bloxsom

I'm Jeremy. I'm from Northern Michigan. I've been working with EVP off and on since the summer of 2009. I've also been working with various ITC/TDC techniques since around that time. I especially enjoy working with the basic water reflection technique (pioneered by Margaret Downey). I've conducted around twenty water reflection experiments since January 2010 (and have achieved some fascinating results that I'll be posting on the forum). I'm currently working on a comprehensive, detailed, in depth, step-by-step guide for the water reflection technique. If any other experimenters would like to contribute to the guide, feel free to let me know. I'd greatly appreciate your input.

I have countless other interests as well. If it has anything to do with metaphysics, the occult, or the paranormal then I'm guaranteed to be indescribably passionate about it. I first met Keith on the Association for TransCommunication (ATransC) forum back around the end of 2009. I met quite a few wonderful people on there while I was enrolled as a member. They helped me out quite a bit when I was first starting out. At that time the organization was called the American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena (or "AA-EVP").

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all. It's good to be here, surrounded by like-minds. :biggrin: