View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Oct 9th, 2013 07:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

:thumbup1:Hello Folks,

It has been awhile...I had horses for 10 years and could not keep them as we never got to move out in to the country - away from all the radio and electronic noise.

I still own the property and may go up there this winter and run experiments - finally.

My electronics lab is almost in full swing in my basement where I will now be live streaming for all to see. I have had many ideas that need to be investigated before my health degrades; I now have a hearing problem in both ears they feel like they are filled up and the doc says hearing loss - I know better something is wrong and I need my hearing.

My website is at:

http://www.freewebs.com/mrzeta/

I do update it from time to time.

My livestream site is at:

http://www.twitch.tv/cdr_zeta

Let me explain my live streaming. I am mostly as avid MMORPG gamer so you wont see me much regarding research in there, however I did make a few vids and saved them.

Only you folks will actually know what I am doing over there (!) when I stream my research; it will go under the pretense of free energy, when in fact I am working on wierd abstract cross-dimensional electronics communications designs that I believe were given to me by Intelligent ET's; not ghosts.

I am using ITC design as a primer and guide to some of the main design work as I believe there is a correlation between 2 frequencies similar to Spiricom.

I will be starting with electro-magnetics, going into lasers, and other kool stuff; these are direct communications attempts, as well as investigating EVP in a direct sense studying magnetic flux-change phenomena and decoding that into audible sounds.

My gaming and other things I do on live stream, help me to get my mind off my research for a couple reasons; one I like MMOs plain and simple; 2 it helps me get my mind 'off-focus' so that I dont intentionally or unintentionally interfere with my own research.

I am 80% streaming other things in there, like my great musical talents haha as well; I really luv music and have to stream guitar to unwind on occasion.

I will be in here now more often; I have 10 years to catch up on and it is high time to get this thing done; ET is here we all hope; it is time to make contact; or at lease get the ideas out there and make an effort.

At least in the way of livestreaming, people can now see that I am sincere, objective, and defintely have nothing to gain by hoaxing anything; even tho I am now pretty broke I could use funds to fill in everything I paid for out of my own pocket; but I did this because it is what I love to do; electronics, math, physics, music; they are all my forte; the time is now for me.

I am considering having to leave all my research somewhere and some young entrepeneurial person may need to take over; I am considering MUFON; I have yet a while to make those decisions.

I met with Erland Babcock and have some stories to tell there about our meetings before he passed on. He gave me much of his old electronic equipment, some of his design ideas an such; I was told all his writings went to AAEVP, and his son took the laser equipment and was supposed to continue his work; I have not seen any evidence of this; I intend to continue and add to his laser work as well.

I will let you all know in here when I stream some of my actual research and eletronics musings; some of it will be fun; but only you all know what I am doing with this ! I would prefer not to talk about ITC in the TwitchTv chat as gamers might be present; when things get really interesting, I may move the stream !

I will update this thread...thank you for your time!

More later...

MrZeta

Last edited on Oct 9th, 2013 07:09 PM by MrZeta