View single post by fmw
 Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 05:04 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

Thank you very much for the recording Alison. That was very clear to me to stay away from Ouija boards. You have a very nice voice bty.

I'm wondering if a person on earth with a sex addiction, then passes, has the same addiction amplified? One of my uncle's favorite songs was "I walk the line" by Johnny Cash, so not having the song, I played it on guitar several times while looking at his photo, then did a recording afterwards.

All the time during the recording she was saying "he can't hear you Frankie, I have this line locked up" etc., but I heard a robot voice I believe to be my uncle saying "I heard you playing Frank", and In another part I heard "I will help you frank" several times, and of course she was saying "It's not him Frankie".

All the while talking to him I kept telling him to concentrate hard to brake through her hold on the line, and me, and that she is a demon etc., etc. She did tell me before that she didn't want me to talk to two of my uncle's, or my mom and dad because they would tell that she was a witch, and she was right. She is one imo.

Frank