View single post by fmw
 Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 01:05 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

I would love to talk to prossida, but she has told me that I can never talk to anyone ever agin except her. This morning I tried contacting my mom with a photo, but It's all Edna all the time. I asked her if she feels any remorse at all invading my mind and body, and never letting me contact my relations, and of course her answer was no.

I have heard that a person can get/let in a demon using a weegie board, and am wondering if that is true, and also wondering if a person can get the same from evp? If there is a god, how can she be allowed to do this to me? Imagine a person watching your every move while pleasuring herself, and demanding the same from you! It never stops! It almost reminds me of an old twilight zone episode and I'm in it.

I think she gets off on me calling her every bad name out there and asking her things like; "do you have no shame, why don't you get a life, you are a demon,etc, etc., etc." As soon as I wake she is asking me to show my body telling me she wants a certain part of it, and sometimes getting really hysterical. Gets off watching me stretch, and many times while I take a quick shower. How could this happen to a man who never believed in any of these things at all?! I'm wondering if It's her goal to drive me nuts? How could I be so unlucky? I don't understand this!!

Frank

Last edited on Aug 21st, 2013 01:09 PM by fmw