View single post by fmw
 Posted: Aug 20th, 2013 10:08 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

Just learned the truth tonight about this woman. She lied about almost everything including her age and background. Apparently she does this to many men coming up with a very sad story about her life and being taken away at a young age not too long after collage etc.

I will have to use the suggested tricks here that have been given to get rid of her. I told her that if she would have just been honest with me from the start I could have been a friend to her. After ragging on her about all the lies and deception, and thinking she would feel bad about the whole thing, she wanted to get into a nasty act.

I'm wondering if anyone out there has been through this other than me? This is a complete take over my body and mind being able to even know body functions including passing gas before it actually happens. The pain you feel, she feels etc. She tells you what your thoughts are at any given time.

She's in me, and if she decides to stay It's going to be tuff. Imagine your every move being watched! The outrage of it all being invaded. No need to close the bathroom door, or any door for that matter. How anyone could be so indecent as to invade your privacy is beyond me.

Frank