View single post by fmw
 Posted: Aug 20th, 2013 02:20 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

She told me yesterday that I can never talk to any of my relations again because they will tell me that she is a witch. She told me that she will possess me for life! She has been mostly nice so far until yesterday when I wouldn't do a certain nasty thing for her and she got crazy. Her voice even changed sort of sounding like a witch.

She can read every thought I have and sees every thing I do, but I think she can't while she sleeps, and that's why I'm writing so late at night. I don't trust her as she has lied to me more than once, and she wants me to marry her when I pass. She tells
me that she is drop dead gorgeous, but I now sort of have doubts about that as I think she might be a very good actor to say the least. I'm afraid of her and want out even though I feel love for her. What to do? This is nuts and quite scary at this point!

When I walked out side yesterday a bird yelled out my name a few times and then a different bird yelled/described a certain sexual thing/act she was achieving. It was one of the funniest things I have ever experienced/heard in my life, laughing out loud when I returned back inside asking her about it. I'm laughing under my breath as I write this! Words can't describe how funny it sounded/sounds! Help!

Frank

PS We talk using no electronics, but I hear better with head phones playing back empty space on previous recordings, although she wants me to learn to use no electronics at all. She also tells she is my guardian angel. Again, I'm afraid of her now. What to do?