View single post by fmw
 Posted: Aug 14th, 2013 06:44 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

Boy Ron, that's a lot of questions to ask seeing she almost has only one thing on her mind! That will take a while if you know what I mean. I was wrong about the year she passed, and found out today she passed from a car wreck in so CA. when she had only been teaching for 3 years out of state, and was just in her mid twenties. She was driving and had been drinking and crashed on interstate 5 at San Onofre.

She told me that she is in our galaxy, but is 360,000 light years away from earth, and the planet I guess is similar to earth with a sun, moon, and ocean. She lives on a ranch and has a job away from it. Her summers (seasons) are the same as ours, and the days as in Monday through Sunday are the same, but no time, as in no clocks.

If I understood her, they don't have cars. One thing is I asked her if she has special powers, and she said she did, but I couldn't understand the rest. One thing I found out just today is she can see and hear me on play back! When I discovered that, we had a real conversation going back and forth with me raising my hands when I couldn't under stand her words.

Can other people do this? I was shocked and very happy. It's such a luxury to just talk back and forth and not having to record and then listen with all the confusion. She said she can't see me as clearly as in the recording mode. As you can tell we had a real conversation today talking about the places we both had been. It was very nice btw, and I look forward to learning as much as I can from her, but I'm not sure about the problem with talking to others, but she did say she would let me. We'll see I guess.

Frank