View single post by fmw
 Posted: Aug 14th, 2013 12:06 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

This woman talks very sexy to put it VERY mildly and I bit and went with it as her sexual appetite is beyond your wildest dreams. She mostly wants one thing and one thing only and I have to direct her to answer my questions before she gets want she wants. Now her obsession is watching me lay in bed with my shirt off while she does her thing over and over. That's as far as I can tell on this forum if you catch my drift.

I have found out quite a bit about her Ron, like her age when she passed, where she grew up (not too far from me in a ocean city you all know, she is highly intelligent, she taught high school economics, math, and history in another state outside Ca., she speaks Russian (I tested her with what very little I know), I know what kind of place she lives in, what kind of place she works in, her age (young if that's true as the math doesn't work out with the year she was born unless I'm missing something), she eats healthy including chicken etc., she ran in marathons on earth, according to her she was a hot teacher, works out. She likes watching me stretch after my workout while I'm recording, etc. etc. etc.

One thing I noticed is I can hear her (I think) calling out my name with certain sounds while I'm out walking, in my house, and especially at a certain speed in my truck. I thought I was loosing my mind and asked her if she was calling me, and of course she said yes.

As far as her cutting in on my old recordings, she tells me to stop doing it and call her as she needs me right away for her certain needs which is all the time btw. She keeps telling me that I'm her man and that she is waiting for me when It's time. She said she got my name from my mom and said her name, but I found out from her that she told a fib about that. She clams she has been with me for more the one and a half years, and is helping me. Have I opened up a black hole that I will be sucked into? Help! Ha!

Frank