View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Aug 14th, 2013 09:30 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

fmw wrote:
A woman that I didn't know who started talking to me has now made it impossible for me to talk to anyone but her. I can't even check my old recordings because her voice sort of over rides, takes over, and she wants me to call her. I do, and ask her to let me talk to others, but she apparently is not willing to do so. When I push record it goes only to her, and she is in love with me. I told her she can't do this and she said "I can do anything I want". At one point my mom and dad tried to break in, and I did get to talk to them, but she told me they were hecklers or some such. What to do? Thanks.

Frank

Hi Frank,

Seems like you picked up a very persistent person trying to get through.

First off, IMO, your hearing her when reviewing older recordings is called The Corti Effect.

The Organ of Corti is the portion of the inner ear where the nerve endings send auditory signals to the brain.

It would appear that she is able to manipulate the white noise in your recordings enough to establish a real-time neural link; which allows her to speak to you at will.

From my perspective, you have a unique opportunity for testing the boundaries of her abilities as you record.

An easy test for the presence of a neural link is to tell her you are going to think of a number between x and x.

Once you have that number formulated; ask her to tell you what that number is. After about 10 seconds announce out loud what number you were thinking and see if she got it right upon review of the recording.

If you have a friend that's willing to assist, they could do the "I'm thinking of a number" experiment. I bet it works.

You could see if she has the ability / strength to move objects or manipulate scrabble letters.

You could test her ability to see into the near future by asking for a prediction of an upcoming event. No lottery results though...lol...that doesn't work.

These are but a couple of ideas.

Be creative and try to find out as much as possible about her - where she's at - what she eats etc.

The only down side I can foresee is if she decides to turn you clairaudient by manipulating any and all noise...ie... ceiling fan noise - bathroom fan noise - noise from showering or running water - a/c noise - road noise - wind, etc.

If you want her gone, she may get bored of your experiments and decide to leave on her own.

Just my 2 cents worth,
Ron