View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Jun 25th, 2013 06:24 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi "PSB",

I have found that in my own personal experience, taking a break from ITC, whether wanted or not, is helpful. I also desired to continue ITC work, streaming, etc - but have been pulled away by regular life. There was a part of me that wanted to push myself to do it, to continue whatever I had started....

.....but now I have come to realize that we are at our best when inspired by spirit, when we are excited naturally and allow them to inspire us. I now see ITC as a sort of step up to forming our own inherent mediumship abilities, that it is as a tool that assists us - but at some point we may not need the radios, etc. So I now say, lets not long for experiments past, but be glad for what they taught us and look forward to what new things spirit will inspire us to create. There is always something new, and there always will be. That is when we can truly be creative, when we don't put restraints on ourselves, when we just "be" and let spirit guide our next step.

While I feel that ITC may be shifting and forming, I feel it is for the best. Some may be of the opinion that it is waning, but I am sure it will be reborn, and in a new and different light.

Just wanted to express that you are not the only one to feel this way :)

With much warmth,
Keith