View single post by Ray
 Posted: Jun 20th, 2013 06:33 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ray

I start my day around 3AM in the morning,
Normally when I get up I will get a cup of coffee and then go to the computer and spend about an hour there before going and taking a hot bath and getting dressed for work. I noticed that I could hear noise's coming from the kitchen as if my son or wife has gotten up and was perhaps stirring around in there? But when I came out of the bathroom I was still the only one awake.The other day while on the computer I could hear someone stirring around in the kitchen so I went to check it out and still no one was there.I decided to put my recorder in there and let it run awhile While I was taking my bath/Shower to see if I could catch anything?
Well when I got out of there,remembering the recorder I said "Well If you managed to say something on the recorder Let say Thank You"" and then I Shut it off.
The recorder ran for about 35 to 40 minutes and I didn't hear anything worth noting except just before shutting it down.
Just before I say "Thank You" I believe to be hearing 2 things.The first part is really hard to understand, but I can hear the second part pretty clear,
I believe it to be saying "???...Call Me Dad Alright"
Raw File
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: 1.wav (Downloaded 786 times)