View single post by fmw
 Posted: Jun 16th, 2013 01:33 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fmw

Hi all,

Rachel, I believe you are right about a mutation of my voice because my gf (Mila) said that the woman's voice (hi rats) sounds a lot like me, and she even asked me if that really was me, but we both agreed that would be impossible as she was the one doing the recording. During playback she handed me the hp's, and that was the first words i'd ever heard, and at that point I was still a sceptic.

Ron, where did you get the residual filter from? All of these things are a bit greek to me.

Also, I still don't understand why the "hi rats" was so clear, but most everything else I either can't hear it at all, or if It's pointed out by Mila, I can only guess that I heard it. If they have the ability to speak that clearly (hi rats) why don't they do it more of the time?

Also, why can't we talk to women? Mila can talk to her gf, my dad, uncle etc. but not her gm whom she was close to, or my mom. Do they not allow women to speak? Mila has asked them several times about this and gets absolutely no answer. I believe that I even asked out of despreation
if they are from a religious persasion that doesn't allow women to speak. Anyone run into this besides us?

Thanks to you all for helping us!

Frank

Last edited on Jun 16th, 2013 01:49 PM by fmw