View single post by PSB7USER
 Posted: Jun 4th, 2013 04:53 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
PSB7USER

Pretty easy post to answer. Just wanted to say that I had a series of really, really odd things happen here at home that caused me to veer away from ITC and EVP. As much as I wish I could say it was "this" or "that", the fact is once I caught EVP in a video, that I knew was not contamination (TV, Stray RF Signal, Etc, etc), it scared the holy heck out of me. Weird how you chase and chase, hoping to get evidence, then once you do get said evidence, you try your damndest to disprove it.

This is by no means meant to "advertise" any site, but I do post all of my images and videos on Perception9.com (purposely did not insert a link, so you would know I am not trying to advertise), under the same screen name, "Psb7user". I would love for others to look at the videos, and if you are interested in orbs, Lord knows I have captured plenty of them, with good cameras, using sound technique so as to avoid it being a piece of dust on the lens. That being said, I can never rule anything out one way or another. Perhaps, if allowed, I could post my pics here to generate some dialogue? There are only a handful of people over at P9, who I love, that ever respond to posts. There are quite a few people here, on ITCBridge, who I greatly respect, even though I never told them, and I would love their input as to what I capture. However; this is an EVP/ITC site, and to post pictures of orbs, and videos of light apparitions, even in the photography section, would seem tantamount to posting questions about football on a major league baseball discussion forum.