View single post by nil
 Posted: May 21st, 2013 07:43 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
nil

Congrats with the completed study!

Since you are asking for comments:

These are loud and clear and long voice recordings, results which seem to be rare with unmodified recording equipment.

I listened to a few examples and for only 1, I would agree with the interpretation, maybe due to that I am using different languages than English most of the time.
I got the impression that voices seem to be in the language currently used most of the time. I also tend to hear Scandinavian when I reverse british English. Several of your examples sound Scandinavian to me with actual interpretations, after reversing they sound English, but hard to interpret.

Also, I wonder how sessions influence frequency of occurrence, i.e. did you record for comparable time duration before/after sessions to see if voices are equally frequent?

You mention several recorders at the same time, do you have the examples recorded with different recorders? I think this would maybe be the first such simultaneous recording, I never heard of any example that manifested on 2 or more recorders.

For critics, it is hard to prove that no person was talking and the voices are EVPs, maybe videotaping the sessions and voice spectra would help to some extend?