View single post by Rachel EVP Voices
 Posted: Feb 21st, 2013 02:45 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Rachel EVP Voices

Hello Kenda

What a pair eh?!

I can hear Funny very well, I can't hear the others clearly but my ear still doesn't pick out quick words so easily. I think I'm getting old. You certainly have more affinity with the radio than me, keep at it.

I've been using various updates of the free software Audacity for years but I don't actually use any of the functions. I transfer the recordings in real time and use it to clip the speech, other than that, they are as I hear them on playback.

Cambridge was fantastic and I love it there. I'm not sure they'll let me back though as I did something very naughty; I crept up the fellow's staircase in the dead of night, to the top of a turret and caught some wickedly good EVPs. I've attached a clip that I interpret as "They're accused of activity", I was talking about the reputed ghost in the college and that was the response.

You're right about the materialisation. We had some very odd things happen in red light sittings but the professional observers wrote off everything after a short while. It won't stop me, just makes me more bloody minded to succeed :wink:

Have a good weekend, Rachel

Attachment: they're accused of activity.wav (Downloaded 853 times)

Last edited on Feb 21st, 2013 02:47 PM by