View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2013 02:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

Hi Rachel,
If I inadvertently hit a nerve(??, didn't mean to :-(

Believe me I don't pretend to know HOW things work on the other side...just know what current ITC research postulates coupled with what I've experienced. Per experience, Spirit appears reticent to say much of substance about life on the other side (would we understand??)

The only reason I know certain individuals were out-of-body is because I recognized the voices and the particular manner of speaking- "Pet names" etc...I record in the wee hours of the morning, the individuals were asleep at the time. (On occasion I've seen my husband's energy leaving and returning)

Highest Regards,

Kenda

Rachel EVP Voices wrote:
My mind is slightly boggled by your explanation. You and many more people are convinced of these classifications but they rely on a large dose of belief, where is the evidence that supports them?

You've got a very inquisitive mind and patience, why not wait to hear from those on the other side how it is before reaching a hypothesis? I have only very basic equipment but I'm sure the only reason I have been successful in obtaining good communication is that I leave describing the other side, to them.