View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2013 06:11 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

Hi Rachel,

Sorry, convoluted thought process to blame:blink:
I meant to say:
It appears only certain conditions make it possible for an entity to affect the physical plane consistently-
e. g. (a) The presence of an earthbound, intelligent Spirit (b) Availability of an energy "pump" in the immediate vicinity -flowing water, mineral deposits and/or a physical medium.
*Not to rule out either the heavy-duty residual entity or the very energetic "drop-in" or "passer-by."

However, it does seem difficult for Spirit to interact under lesser conditions (Energetically speaking, my home is probably ill-equipped) -Visiting entities are at a disadvantage; Consequently, recording free-air, it's a challenge to hear them.

Rachel EVP Voices wrote:
Hello Kenda

Apologies if I'm being dense but I don't understand your last paragraph about trapped entities and free air communication, please could you explain it a little more?

Does your scanner ever give more than one word at a time? And do you have the same voice more than once? Are you able to recognise voices as people you've known?

I've just started using the scanner in earnest. Used it previously without shielding, whole phrases were common place; but between broadcast blurbs and interference, the bulk of the output was rather overwhelming...With the addition of shielding- while sounding much clearer, louder and less cluttered, it's taking Spirit some time to master. Judging from initial results, I think it will be worth the wait.
Yes, I've recorded people I've known in life, OBE travelers as well.

Regards, Kenda:smile: