View single post by Rachel EVP Voices
 Posted: Feb 16th, 2013 12:47 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Rachel EVP Voices

Hello Kenda

I have to admit to playing around with a few apps that are marketed to the paranormal investigation brigade, none have produced any communication that makes sense, I've never captured one sentence. The words that are produced on this type of software seem to need extrapolating to mean anything, for me that rules them out. Messages are what they are, however frustrating and nonsensical! Call me old fashioned but if a product labels itself " For Entertainment Purposes", then it probably is.

I've played and studied Ouija boards for around 40 years and have never taken them seriously. I am firmly convinced that the planchette moves because of unconscious ideomotor action. Many people I know would argue that the "spirit" moves the glass through them, believe what you will.

I like your approach, you're considering how the other side would use the Ghost Box. Having had a play with one now I'm not entirely convinced of the nature of the output, whether it is purely coincidental or if it is manipulated somehow. I think I have a long way to go on understanding the voices, they're far shorter than the EVPs I hear on a tape or on a digital recording.

Please do keep posting your speech clips, I'd be very interested to hear a longer message if you get one ( even if it's not clear! )

Best wishes,

Rachel :smile: