View single post by Spider
 Posted: Feb 12th, 2013 10:08 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

I wouldn't necessarily say they are embedded, the chances are you catch them already having a conversation in progress. That is why a lot of times I don't bother recording my introduction to them, nor the date and time(I list that when it has been downloaded and put into a file). I always have a talk ahead of time with them, asking about what I am specifically looking for answer wise. A lot of times, it gives them time to contact whom ever it is I may want to talk specifically with. I also say that they can go ahead and talk about what ever they may have concerns about. When I go to record, I simply press 'record' and see what ever comes up in the first couple of minutes. I normally will record only for 5 minute intervals...........deciphering a lengthy recording can become too tedious, and I feel I may miss something. I normally then do a follow up to the previous recording, especially if I have been given information. Of course, I do ask some questions during a session, leaving enough time for them to respond.

They are there, even though we may think they are not. Some just like to sit back and watch us go thru the paces. It must be amusing to them at times, them knowing we cannot see or hear them!

Each and every EVP I get is just as amazing as the very first one!!